After adding it to my New Year’s Resolution List- twice, I finally decided to follow through with starting my blog. Much of what was prohibiting me from beginning this process was choosing what content to focus on. Then it hit me. This blog doesn’t need a specific order, or set of rules to follow, when I choose to upload content. Enlightened by my newfound freedom, I finally picked up my laptop and just went for it. So here we are. This is my blog. I will start off by introducing my blog through answering a few generic questions:
Who am I?
- My name is AnneMarie and I am a Florida girl.
- I have an orange cat named Stevie.
- I became a vegan in September 2017.
- My favorite thing to do is meet my friends at Starbucks during happy hour.
Why do this?
- Because I love writing, duh.
- I think my ideas are worth sharing.
- I want to implement blog posting into a routined lifestyle.
- I want to establish a platform that will assist in my professional success.
What is your blog’s mission statement?
I have yet to brand a specific blog manifesto- so for right now let’s keep it simple. For now, I am going to stick with my favorite quote from the legend herself, Kate Spade.
“Playing dress-up begins at age five and never truly ends.”Kate Spade
By now you are probably guessing this will be a fashion blog because of my quick mentioning of Mrs. Spade. Well, you are correct. I have finally sought an outlet for my creativity, outside of journaling, and concluded that starting this blog will help me express myself.
What type of fashion-related content should one expect?
- Style inspo collages #ootd
- Analyzing modern trends
- Buzzing news in fashion
- Current events
I am stoked to begin this passion project. I would like to finally thank you all for venturing alongside me on this journey. I am always open to feedback, comments, and collaborations. I hope you find my feed enjoyable and entertaining- if you don’t, send suggestions my way! xoxo AM
#zerotohero #fashion #fashionblog